Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.
Delivery by an ProGift Member Florist
We can deliver flowers, plants, and specialty gifts to almost 100% of the United States, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and all Europe. We can also deliver flowers, worldwide, to more than 150 countries across the globe. To place an international order, or for more specific information on the 150 countries we serve, please visit our International Shop.
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee delivery at a specific time of day. Substitution may be necessary to ensure your gift is delivered on the day you requested. Taxes are based on prevailing rates in the delivery area.
In most areas of the United States, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and all Europe orders placed as late as 2p.m. in the recipient's time zone can be delivered that day (earlier times may apply to some areas and at holidays). Saturday and Sunday deliveries are available in some areas for orders placed by 1p.m. in the recipient's time zone.
Require additional lead-time. If your sympathy or funeral order requires delivery at a specific time of day see below:
- Monday Morning Delivery - Order by Saturday at 12 noon in the recipient's time zone.
- Morning Delivery Tuesday through Saturday - Order by 3p.m. in the recipient's time zone on the day before.
- Afternoon Delivery Monday through Saturday - Orders must be placed with a 4 hour lead-time.
- Sunday Delivery is available in some areas - In those areas, orders placed before 1p.m. in the recipient's time zone can be delivered on that same day. The availability of Sunday delivery will be determined during order checkout.
Exotic Flowers and Plants
Due to the limited availability of exotic flowers and plants, next day delivery is required. Delivery is available Monday through Saturday.
Outside the United States, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and all EuropeÂ flower and plant orders placed by 2p.m. Eastern Time can be delivered the next business day. Floral arrangements delivered internationally may vary due to current exchange rates, or regional and seasonal availability. Prices may be subject to change for certain countries. You will be contacted if additional funds are required.
If the recipient is not available:
Delivered by a ProGift´s Member
If the recipient is unavailable to receive the delivery, the florist will either:
- For residential deliveries, if the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the delivery person may leave the gift in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve when they return or attempt delivery the next day. During the holidays deliveries may be made as late as 9p.m.
- For business deliveries, if the business is closed or not accepting deliveries, delivery will be attempted the next business day. During the holidays deliveries may be made as late as 5p.m.
Please note: the florist may call the recipient to schedule delivery.
To provide you with the best possible service, you can cancel your order at anytime prior to shipping. However, if your gift is en route or delivered, we will be unable to cancel the order.
Delivery by a ProGift´s Member
If you selected a future date for delivery and would like to cancel your order, please fill out a cancellation form.